Why Would You Want A Resource Centre?
Why would you want us to create an online password-protected Resource Centre for your organization? The answer is in the question: “What do I do? I’ve just been tasked with writing a QP card (or options briefing note, or Memorandum to the Minister)”.
An online Resource Centre will:
- Provide podcast and written training materials to improve the quality of the products your staff produce;
- Provide templates and examples using content specific to your organization (you tell us which key issues you want covered in the examples, we research and write the examples);
- Present detailed information on How It Works – Question Period; or the Memoranda to Cabinet process; or Cabinet briefing; or whatever it is you want included in your Resource Centre;
- Offer examples and advice on how to find your department’s key messages or the Minister’s preferred responses;
- All in a password-protected on line-site that can only be accessed by us and the people you give your password to. And it can be updated over time to meet your organization’s needs.
There are even more reasons, like, it’s very cost effective and provides value for money – think of it an as always available training session. All material is clearly identified as examples for training purposes. Your users can download & copy the material or leave it on our password protected site and and access it whenever needed. And we have more expertise in this area than most do – more than 20 years experience in Briefing, Cabinet and Parliamentary Affairs service delivery and management.